Thursday, September 6, 2007

Thursday to do list

I started out with high hopes of being really really productive today, but I need a kick in the butt! So I'm typing out my to do list in hopes of getting myself motivated.

1. Finish eating lunch while typing this list
2. Take as many photos for Ebay listings as my back will allow (it's very sore today :-( )
3. Edit and upload photo's
4. Pick up little ones off bus, drive down to middle school to pick up eldest after practice
5. Get home and make dinner
6. Check homework/backpacks
7. Tidy up downstairs after the evening chaos and get girls to bed
8. Relist unsold auctions and start listing new ones
9. Type up assignment for Payu2blog for colon cleanse ???

OK, one item done, maybe I can finish eating my lunch now and move on down the list. ;-)

0 comments: