Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Belated Mothers Day!

I hope you all you mom's out there enjoyed yesterday as much as I did. I awoke to breakfast in bed with lots of cute little gifts the girls picked out themselves plus their handmade cards. Then I was allowed to continue sleeping in after the excitement died down. We had planned on a hike with a picnic, but it was a drizzly kind of day, so we opted for the movies and dinner out instead. Wrapped up the day with the Survivor finale.....a nice lazy family day, couldn't have asked for more!

1 comments:

supermom_in_ny said...

Glad to hear you enjoyed your Mother's Day. I spent mine at the baseball field with The Entrepreneur (my 12 yr old) and the other 5 dwarves! It was chilly and they lost, but it was a pretty calm day. With 7 kids, calm is good.

I put your link up today. Hope it brings you some traffic and referrals...