Sunday, August 19, 2007

Computer problems

Not quite sure what my computer needs, but I fear it needs something. Perhaps a little Dell Memory or some such thing. It seems to be going much slower than usual. I've deleted all my temp files, run defrag and rebooted, and it's still having issues. I guess it's time I have my tech savvy husband have a look at it. But then I'll be down for hours and we can't be having that! Ah well, hopefully it's something that will work itself out. If not, I'll nab him when he's on vacation later this week to figure it out. Wish me luck!

1 comments:

DellCAJohn said...

John here, customer advocate at Dell headquarters.

If you have your husband take a look at it, have him check the following Microsoft KB article before going out and buying anything. It may save him the trip!

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/316434

If you need any help at all, feel free to contact me via email:

customer_advocate@dell.com
ATTN: John

I'd be happy to help you in any way I can.

John
Dell Customer Advocate