Tuesday, September 11, 2007

This week has been super productive

I feel like I am making a lot of progress on all my things on my to do lists! Yesterday I started painting the back deck and have it about half way done. I also got a batch of new Ebay listings done that I launched this morning. Taking a break from the deck work today to get some more work done on my Ebay listings. I've taken almost 100 pics this morning and I'm working on editing them now. Hoping to get another batch of listings ready for tonight, but the late afternoon/evening is kind of crazy. After my younger kids get home, we have to run down to the middle school (30 minutes away - ONE WAY!) to pick up my oldest from volleyball practice. Then run home and get a quick dinner before I head into curriculum night for my 3rd grader. I'm already missing the lazy days of summer!

0 comments: