Saturday, June 30, 2007

Another online coupon site KeepCash.com



If you haven't noticed, I am a tightwad and I am really big on saving money when ever possible. For both my real world shopping and online shopping, I always look for coupons and ways to save before I buy. I try and buy things on sale, with a coupon and through a rewards site, whenever possible, to maximize my savings.

I just discovered another online coupon site called Keepcash.com and wanted to point it out to my readers. The site is updated daily with the latest coupons and product deals. It is a a consumer friendly easy to use site that is useful for finding the latest bargains on the web. They offer over a 1000 different merchants to shop through so you are bound to find several of your favorite stores. Be sure to check out the Keepcash site first before shopping at your favorite retailer.

They currently have several computer deals for Dell if you are in the market for a new computer. Or if you are like me and spending more time outside working in your yard or garden, they have several gardening coupons listed for Gardeners Supply Company. My mothers birthday is coming up next month, and I may just get her some flowers using coupons for Flower.com that are currently listed.

Two additional features they offer which are very handy indeed, are a weekly newsletter and an RSS feed. You can get free online coupons delivered directly to your inbox, or subscribe to their feed, and check for new coupons or deals listed when you are checking in on all your feeds. Both of these features are extremely convenient and I think they will help you to remember to check for coupons if you choose to use either of these options. Having a regular newsletter in your inbox with the latest coupons, would definently help you to remember they are out there before you go shopping.

0 comments: