Saturday, June 30, 2007

Britney Spears, Paris Hilton & Lindsay Lohan

These poor, poor girls. I can't seem to go to the grocery store or watch the news without hearing about one or another. And unfortunately for them, most of it is not positive. From Britney's fued with her mom, to her highly publicized iffy parenting skills, to Paris' emotional breakdown in jail, to, well, jail, and Lindsay's second stint at drug rehabilitation what more need I say?

I truly do hope the best for these young women, and for Britney's boys. I think they were all forced to grow up too fast, under the microscope of the tabloids. If they want to change, they need to remove themselves from that. I truly thing they need to move away from LA and the whole Hollywood party scene and attempt to live a "normal" life far away from the limelight. I hope they mature enough to figure that out themselves, soon, rather than later.

0 comments: