Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I need a clone!

Don't you ever wish you had a clone? Man, I really need one this week. I'd be happy to hand my DNA over to someone, anyone at this point! Trying to figure out Wordpress and get the new blog up and running, has been much more cumbersome than I thought, and it is just crazy with the kids at this time of year with school coming to an end and my dad flying in this weekend for a week. ACK! If anyone is taking orders, I'll take an organizing clone, an errand clone, a house cleaning clone....I think that should do it for starters!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I feel the same way, I have consulting gigs outside of the home this week and have more then a enough work at home. Just checking to see if you got your word press blog up yet?
- Michelle

Tamara said...

Hi Michelle! It's moving along, not as fast as I'd like, but getting close! I still have to work on my sidebars and figure out widgets and what not. Here's a sneak peak if you like! www.aprobloggermom.com