Tuesday, July 24, 2007

What's for dinner?

Eeek! It's 4:15, and I have no plan for dinner. It's got to be quick and easy too. Our lawn mower broke right before all this rain we had, and my husband finally got it fixed this weekend, but of course it was raining. Today is the first sunny day in over a week, and our grass, er, um, I mean our weeds, are at least 2 ft tall, so he WILL be mowing as soon as he gets home and eats! I think I may go peruse Char's weekly Monday meal plans for some ideas. I used to be so good at planning our meals even two weeks ahead of time, but I've been slacking since it's summer!

Update: I am stealing this idea from Char!

"Taco Cups and refried beans. These are super easy. Lightly grease large muffin cups and press medium sized tortillas in the shape of the muffin cups. Place in oven on 350 for about 7 minutes until crisp. Fill cups with meat, cheese, lettuce, tomato and other taco toppings"

I think I have a tub of that Chi Chi's mexican taco chicken in the freezer, so off to go defrost it and get these going!

0 comments: